Hi Hrishikesh,

If you use MAPICS Outside operations, as far as I know,  no purchase order
will be used,  the manufacturing order has to be used for the outside
operation.

Best,

Lucas

At 08:36 PM 25/02/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Have you looked at Midrange Software's optimizer?

Best Regards,
                 Lucas

If you can't convince them, confuse them.(Confucius)

L. Geheniau                                     M.I.S Engineer/Logistic
Engineer
Tokheim Corp.
Industrieweg 5, 5531 AD Bladel                  The Netherlands
Fax: +31497381950
e-mail: geheniau@bladel.tokheim.com
         l.geheniau@chello.nl