Hello folks,

An IWP/Jacana question:

How do I write a report that, among the select criteria, is a selection value
that asks how many records I want returned?

For example, I create a report that returns customer, Items shipped, quantity
and net dollar value of shipments for selected date range in descending order.

What do I add to select criteria that will let me tell report at run time, how
may of the records I want returned? (top 10, top 25, top 50, etc.)

Attached/Below is example of what I have so far, but all customers are returned.
(thousands of pages) Upper management might, at runtime, want info on the top
ten customers at run time...

Cust Number/Name            Item        Description         QTY     Net
30705   XYZ CORPORATION     8550334A    CBL-SVG-Q-01    48    1,248.00
30705       XYZ CORPORATION         8450404B  MM2-SVG-Q-73      48
11,616.00
                   Totals for XYZ CORPORATION
12,864.00

11070   123 Inc.                8250334A    CBL-SVG-Q-95    10      500.00

11070       123 Inc.                    8440404B  CM2-SVG-Q-45      5
2500.00
                   Totals for 123 Inc.
3000.00

Lloyd H. Degnon