From: Keith Schwarz [mailto:keitheschwarz@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 8:27 AM
To: mapics-l@midrange.com
Subject: Check signatures

We have an old check signing machine that I am looking
at updating just due to age.  I do not print a large
amount of checks each week (about 300-400).  We print
the checks on a preprinted stock on a dot matrix
printer connected to the AS400 and sign on a manual
machine.  It is this manual machine that needs
replaced. I am just curious what others are using and
would recommend for replacement of our current signer.
 I would like to replace replace as little equipment
as possible and keep my current check stock.

Thanks,
Keith