Unless all availability information has to be on one screen or on a
terminal- Browser will provide the info you seek.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapics-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:mapics-l-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of Philip Freimann
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 2:14 PM
To: 'mapics-l@midrange.com'
Subject: RE: Single Level Where-Used with On Hand, On Order

I am familiar with AVE, but I believe this product is only for COMPONENTS,
and I'm looking one level UP, not down - looking at the availability of the
parent item.

We have lower level items that can be packaged into many different end items
and/or kits - and need to have visibility of what the DEMAND is.  Is it
customer order? or forecast? is it private label, OEM, or whatever.