I just scrapped our 5364.    For Nathan....do you remember Mrs. J's computer?
Ask Tom March....by the way how is the old boy?  He sold us the 5364...what a
hunk of nightmare.

I am suffering from alzheimers....I also used MARCAM purchasing.   I can't
remember the lady who sold it to us.  But she was great  Sales person and
dynamic presenter at COMMON.  I learned so much about purchasing from her.   I
can remember her face but not her name.    Of course, I always remember Laura
and Lloyd Andreas of MAPICS.  Now they taught me a whole lot of stuff.    And
hats off to Bob Sweet.  These guys worked with me on COMMON for the MAPICS
requirements.  Another thing anyone remember?

You guys have all made me think about what we have all survived and how far the
world has come.  Made me laugh and remember that we are not alone in our little
IS world.  Now it is all fighting to get faster and faster and the web presence
.... of course all on a very tight budget with manufacturing businesses down all
over US.    The same old 'want everything for nothing' routine.    Somethings
never change.

"Dave Shaw" <daveshaw@bellsouth.net> on 08/17/2001 12:05:40 AM

Please respond to mapics-l@midrange.com