  • Subject: Re: IFM Question
  • From: Bert Strouwen <bert.strouwen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 01:49:51 +0200

Hi Mark,

We are using an own program for that but the data is retrived from the XA
database.
We use 'Work with payment list' to do the payments and we put the list to a
status 5
and then file like UATUREp and other are written (these files are remittance
files)
and our program retrieves info from there.

I have also develloped a system to put the data from the PC to XA but this
depends on
what the bank sends to you.

If you want more info then this you can always contact me.

Bert Strouwen
European Business Analyst
SLI
Mobile +32 495 28 41 61
Office +32 16 800 446

Mark Dunn wrote:

> We are a Mapics XA 5.0 customer with IFM installed.
>
> We wish to make payments to some vendors using a PC based electronic banking
> package.
>
> We realise we can set up a vendor in IFM for File rather than printed Cheque
> output.
>
> Can anyone who is currently doing this advise what techniques they have used
> to get the data to and from the banking system PC, obviously it needs to  be
> pretty robust.
>
> Thanks in Advance,
>
> Mark Dunn
>
> Mapics Support
> PDL Holdings
>
> The contents of this E-mail may contain information that is legally
> privileged and/or confidential to the named recipient. This information is
> not to be used by any other person and/or organisation. The views expressed
> in this document do not necessarily reflect those of the company.
>
> +---
> | This is the MAPICS Mailing List!
> | To submit a new message, send your mail to MAPICS-L@midrange.com.
>daveshaw@bellsouth.net