  • Subject: RE: Closing Manufacturing Orders
  • From: "Shaw, David" <dshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:16:24 -0500

Patrick,

That's the way vanilla MAPICS has always worked, since MAPICS I on the /34
(yeah, I do go back that far).  It's fairly simple to make the automatic
close happen with an add-on program, perhaps you had such a thing for your
old release that wasn't brought forward?

Dave Shaw
MAPICS-L Moderator
Spartan International, Inc.
Spartanburg, SC