  • Subject: RE: IFM, Automated Cash Receipts and Taxes
  • From: "Bob Tenney" <bobtenney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 21:53:3 -0500

Gail, The complimentary invoicing allows you to select a previously issued invoice and change quantities shipped, prices, special charges (e.g. shipping), tax parameters (e.g. tax suffix). It then calculates the revised invoice amounts on the new info and issues a NET invoice for the difference -- including taxes. The main advantage is that you get a net a net invoice without doing any mental arithmetic.

If you want to discuss this, I can be reached at 404-373-5669 tomorrow.