  • Subject: RE: AR Aging
  • From: "Shrader, Patrick" <pshrader@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:27:44 -0500

Thanks for the information. Too bad we all have to do this, when it seems
like a simple bug fix in MAPICS -- perhaps as a tailoring question to
protect systems with this modification.

Am I correct that the files to be affected are OPENAR and MBEKREP? Simply
examine the aging date for an invoice and insure that the age code is what
you expect and, if you have to make a change, adjust the totals in MBEKREP?

Patrick

+---