Hi Jack Roughgarden:

Thank you for your nice letter and the inquiry you did on my behalf with the
Mapics Business Acadamy.

I have reviewed the course contents carefully and it appears that this would be
a good "first" Mapics course for me.

I will also be on the lookout for a "used" copy of the "Accountants Guide to
the Mapics - DB Financials" and if anyone on the ML has a copy they are now
"tired" of, please let me know.

Regards.....

------Copy of Your 5/8/00 Original ML Message Reply------

------End of Your Original ML Message Reply------

--
Above message before copy enclosure (if any) was sent by:

Al Gershen
Grants Pass, OR 97526
aldg@mail.rvi.net & aldg@webtv.net;
and thru ICQ # 12342782