  • Subject: RE: Files & field layouts
  • From: "Ashworth, Thomas R." <TAshwort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 15:42:04 -0400

I recall seeing one of the messages in this thread referring to ERLCOMv
(where v is the XA version number).  If you access the COM Database Overview
via the hotkey F9, it will give the equivalent of the nifty flowchart for
the Open Database side.  Be aware that it does not give the corresponding
info on the COM History database.

I have copies of both the COM Order Database and the History Database and
find them to be absolutely irreplaceable when working on support programs.
I will offer my time and effort to copy them to either a Word or Excel file
if anyone would like to receive them directly as attachments.

regards,
Tom Ashworth
MIS Manager, Altec Lansing Technologies Inc.
Routes 6 & 209
Milford,  PA  18337
tashwort@altecmm.com            570-296-1276

+---