We are using Optio's software with an HP printer and MICR software.  We
have not had any complaints about the software and the technical group has
been extremely helpful with our questions.

Tony

                    "Leland, David"

                    <dleland@Harter.c        To:     "'MAPICS-L@midrange.com'"

                    om>                      <MAPICS-L@midrange.com>

                    Sent by:                 cc:

                    owner-mapics-l@mi        Subject:     RE: A/P check
printing w/ MAPICS XA5
                    drange.com

                    06/07/99 01:33 PM

                    Please respond to

                    MAPICS-L

Anyone out there using either one of these packages for their A/P
checks?  Any feedback you'd care to share?

Dave

+---