Aaron Bartell skrev:
Good to know!

Of the people that have Macs that use them for development, will I be kicking myself for getting a 5400RPM HD? The only reason I ask is because I can get a $400 break by buying a refurb from Apple (http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_pro), which will essentially pay for my AppleCare, but they only have refurbs with 5400RPM HDs.
What ever you do, get a Pro and a Unibody model!
The extra money is worth it.
Also, I do plan on getting 8GB of memory but I see they charge $600 to go from 4GB to 8GB (ouch mama). I am assuming I could upgrade after the fact for much less?
Be certain the motherboard supports it!

RAM is much cheaper on the net than from Apple. I upgraded my MacBook to 4 Gb very easily and cheaply.