Good morning,

- how many people are subscribed to this list ?
- tn5250 is stable, but where the people should go to discuss about it ?
- could you (admin & tn5250 project team) transfer the list to
sourceforge ?

I'm worried about leaving a good open source telnet 5250 emulator (out
of two, if I'm not wrong) without even a self paced support.

Best regards,

Davide Grandi
--
Ing. Davide Grandi