Hi everybody, i've a little problem with scs2ascii.

I need to get a print spool file from my as400. This file is a preformatted
PCL file.
With IBM Client Access, with a little transform on PC (first line PCL
initialization) is ok.

With scs2ascii from debian .deb package (lp5250d version 0.17.3) is a bit
wrong (too many spaces - 0x20 - chars)

With scs2ascii from cvs is a bit wrong (ok 0x20 chars but no 0x0A chars)

Attach:
clientaccess.pcl returns spool from client access
lp5250OLDA.pcl returns spool from lp5250 0.17.3 AND scs2ascii AND a little
sed (subst @ with ESC char)
lp5250A.pcl returns spool from lp5250 AND scs2ascii cvs AND a little sed
(subst @ with ESC char)
lp5250d.scs is the raw from lp5250d CVS

i'm doing something wrong?

thanks