We are proud to announce version 0.17.4 of the open source TN5250
emulator. You can download the new release from SourceForge at
The following are some of the new features in this release:
- (Win32 only) added +click_moves_cursor config option. When
enabled, clicking the mouse will move the text cursor.
- added +uninhibited option. When enabled, you don't need
to press error reset following an error required
- added +allow_strpccmd option. When enabled, TN5250 will
run commands submitted via the STRPCCMD CL command.
- (Win32 only) added +numlock option. When enabled, TN5250
will put the keyboard in numlock mode when the emulator
- added +field_minus_in_char option. When enabled, the field
minus key behaves the same as field exit when in a
- (Win32 only) added a Macro menu. Clicking the options will
execute/record macros. (Previously this support was
available via keyboard only.)
- (Unix only) Lots of enhancements to scs2pdf.
- More work done on 5250 enhanced support.
- Many bug fixes.
For full details of what has changed in this release, please look at the
ChangeLog source file included in the source distribution.