In fact, I can send you the sources, but I had troubles making a diff file;
it's a reason why some of my changes never got into tn5250. I'll learn to use
the GNU tools someday. Some of my changes are relatively generic, like removing
all the static variables in function so it works in a multithreaded
application. I made many globals const, since they were const. :) It's all
about being able to use 2 terminals in one app without crashing.

But I have an idea about what could do the problem, I activated the enhanced
terminal in the protocol so the "continued fields" could be supported (I did
something that make it works) but I never supported windows and all the other
enhanced terminal functionalities so it could be those things that screw the
screen.

Mail me privately for the latest sources, I lost my web site and never took the
time (and money) to make a new one.
I will try to make a working diff file. Probably next week I'll reinstall the
CVS software.

Marc-Antoine Ruel