On Tuesday 15 June 2004 17:37, Scott Klement wrote:
> x11.pc isn't necessary -- if it can't find x11.pc, it'll fall back to
> finding X11 "the old fashioned way" -- I know, because I don't have
> x11.pc on my system, either :)
>
> You can fix tn5250.pc by installing the latest tn5250 from CVS.

I'd like to, but I don't seem to be able to get anything from SourceForge
at present. I get the password prompt, hit return then it just sits there
for several minutes before timing out.

mrowe@jamaro:~/tn5250$ cvs login
Logging in
to :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:2401/cvsroot/tn5250
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to
cvs.tn5250.sourceforge.net(66.35.250.209):2401 failed: Connection timed
out

I get the same error from work on a different network - is there something
up with SF.net, or is it just me??? I do have an earlier version of
0.17.1 from CVS, but there's no tn5250.pc there.

Regards, Martin
--
martin@xxxxxxxxxx  AIM/Gaim: DBG400dotNet  http://www.dbg400.net   /"\
DBG/400 - AS/400 & iSeries Open Source/Free Software utilities     \ /