Hi,

I was hoping someone might help me out. I downloaded and installed tn5250-0.16.5 from a .rpm file on a Red Hat 8.0, aand It works great, except for this:

Some screen don't show all the characters.. these characters(among others) are displyed as white spaces on my screen:

In my .tn5250rc file I have the following option set:

map=237

wich is used for sanish characters but it doesn't show the abovee mentioned characters.

Thanks in advance,

Ignacio.