On Tue, 23 Dec 2003, Steve Poirier wrote:

> Is it possible to remap the + key on the numeric keypad to go the the next
> field or the * key on the numeric keypad to act as duplicate?

On my keyboard (in the United States) the numeric + key already goes to
the next field.   If yours doesn't, you'll need to provide details -- it's
news to me.

I'm not sure if DUP is mapped to anything...  frankly I don't know anyone
who uses DUP...

At any rate, you can't change the keyboard mapping in the current version
of TN5250, unless you change the source code.  Keyboard re-mapping is a
planned feature, but hasn't been written yet.

This is an open-source project, so feel free to volunteer to write the
keyboard mapping functionality.  We could certainly use your help.

This thread ...