A few weeks ago I was reporting problems with starting several
sessions at once.
I think I understand part of the problem now.
There a certain strange circumstances, like power failure,
in which a session will not disconnect from the AS400.
Some AS400's will be configured with long timeouts
( < ;- |    ignorance showing here.)
My question, and I don't know how tn5250 manages ports,
is:  is there a way to do a disconnect by session name.
i.e.  a procedure I could run before connecting.
Without knowing which port telnet is using?