Mike,

I turned the old computers into diskless wokstations this morning and that
works just fine. So, if you are using TriNux5250.img and the correct
packages, it should work for you as well. You are not supposed to change
anything on extention file or pkglist. Just make sure your packages are
".tgz" files and follow the instructions without any other modification to
customize your script file.

Make sure you're using PC with at least 16MB RAM. It won't work with only 8MB.
With 16 MB I have an error message that says "bad tar header, skipping". This
is not a problem.

I may take a look at your script if you want. I also can send you the packages
I am using, especially term.tgz that includes libncurses (yes, that's
libncurses.so.5.2).

Mathieu