But 'Pressing'  Control t does not do cause the AS400 to do a testreq.
And I don't know how to code a character control followed by a character t.
control is not an ascii character, it is a modifier like Shift.

Is it possible you guys have different "kind' of AS400 than I have?
One in which ctrl-t / 0x14 / \024 is test request?
Or is there hard code in tn5250 which maps ctrl-t to test req.?

James Rich <james@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 08/13/2003 04:10:31 PM