Hi,
On local network it works fine. When i connect over vpn with dsl
(1500Mbit) i have the problem.
I have found on the mailinglist a thread. In the thread a person say, he
works with a perlscript that disable the keyboard and wait for the
as400.. Then it enable the keyboard for new input.
But i dont know how it works and i dont have the script. :-((

> > 3. Keyboardbuffer
> > I know many Forms on the as400. Then i type the actions quikly i
> > become errors on the as400 because the as400 post slowly the forms
> > back to me. I look after a funktion on xt520 that stop the input and

> > take it at the moment the right form is aktiv.
>
> I don't have this problem.  Are you using the current release of
> TN5250?
> (0.16.5) and/or do you have keyboard buffering enabled on your
iSeries?

I have this problem too.  I don't know exactly when it broke, though.

It's hard to notice on a fast system with 100Mbps ethernet.  If I try
over the Internet or dialup I can tell (or if you can find a slow
program.)

I just tested with 0.16.5 since I normally compile from CVS.  Same
problem. Somewhere I might have an old version that didn't have this
problem, but I don't know the code to be able to fix it.