Hi,

THX for the help by the keymap problem.

Just i look after a idee for my last problem:

> 3. Keyboardbuffer
> I know many Forms on the as400. Then i type the actions quikly i
> become errors on the as400 because the as400 post slowly the forms
> back to me. I look after a funktion on xt520 that stop the input and
> take it at the moment the right form is aktiv.

I don't have this problem.  Are you using the current release of TN5250?
(0.16.5) and/or do you have keyboard buffering enabled on your iSeries?

CHGUSRPRF KBDBUF(*YES)

This value is for on user. Ist possible to make a value vor all users?

Ist possible to make changes on the linux pc and not on the as400?

THX
Herbert

This thread ...