Hi Folks,
I have problems with xt5250. I run Lindows and xt5250.
Here my Problems:
1. Problem with Keybord
I want to use the "+" Key on the Number block for "input field"
I try to explain the funktion: When i hit "+" the charakters right of
the cursor shout cleard.

(i use just "STRG+K" Keys to get them)

The "," Key on The Number Block is just a "." and i need the ","

2. Display
I use some Code in the xt5250 File to creat a biger Font. I look for
other code to get a much grater font. I have 1024x768 Resolution and
want to have a full view in the xt5250

3. Keyboardbuffer
I know many Forms on the as400. Then i type the actions quikly i become
errors on the as400 because the as400 post slowly the forms back to me.
I look after a funktion on xt520 that stop the input and take it at the
moment the right form is aktiv.

Sorry my english is not good.

Have anybody a Howto or code examples?

THX