From: Scott Klement [mailto:klemscot@klements.com]
Sent: sexta-feira, 3 de Janeiro de 2003 17:19
To: 'linux5250@midrange.com'
Subject: Re: [LINUX5250] lp5250d

Hello,

I think that this problem is probably on the iSeries.  It sounds like
you're running a program that uses a print file or override where you
are leaving the form type blank.

I could be mistaken, but I don't think lp5250d is involved with the form
type at all.   I think this is handled by OS/400 before it even sends any
data to lp5250d.

Perhaps a CL program (or similar) was changed to add an OVRPRTF command
to your new lp5250d printer, and a mistake was made on the OVRPRTF
command?   Or maybe the print file itself was changed, and the form type
was accidentally erased?

If you run this same report to a SNA/Twinax attached printer, do you
have different results?