From: linux5250-admin@midrange.com
[mailto:linux5250-admin@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 12:34 PM
To: Linux5250@Midrange. Com
Subject: Re: [LINUX5250] 0.16.5 FOR WINDOWS ISSUE

Hi...

Let's see if I understand you:

1) You enter SEU.
   The source member comes up as you'd expect, etc.

2) You move the cursor to the line number for one of the lines.
   Works as expected.

3) You press the "D" key, followed by "Page Down"
   The emulator inserts a "D" and then when the screen pages down,
   the line with the "D" is deleted.

Is that what you're saying?   This sounds like normal behavior to me,
that's the way SEU works, and it appears to do this in every emulator
that I have access to, as well as with actual IBM terminals.

So, maybe I don't understand what you're saying?   Can you send me a
trace file?