Hi  Scott,
Thank you!

I've downloaded tn5250-0.16.5.src.tgz,and compiled it well.

Neither in console mode,nor X window, the keyboard still can work properly.

I run tn5250 in console mode as following:

#tic 5250.terminfo
#loadkeys us5250.map
#tn5250 192.168.45.2 (as400 server's ip)
then the screen is displayed ,and I put in the user name,pressed  'enter' key
,but the cursor just ruturn the column,but not go to next column;after I put in
passwd ,press right 'ctrl' key,it can't work,which is 'execute' key?

I am working under turbo linux v6.0, linux kernel is v2.2.13-18,
keyboard is US pc102,LC_ALL=zh_CN.gbk,but if I change LC_ALL to en_US,the
keyboard can not work,either?

Any opinion?Thanks in advance.

Wendy