Well, there are a few options.  Most noteable is the message at the bottom
of each message sent to the list, reproduced here for your enjoyment.  If
they don't work for you, read on....

This is the Linux 5250 Development Project (LINUX5250) mailing list
visit: http://lists.midrange.com/cgi-bin/listinfo/linux5250
or email: LINUX5250-request@midrange.com
at http://archive.midrange.com/linux5250.

If these options don't work for you, you'll need the kit, so read on.  Ask
your Internet Provider to mail you an Unsubscribing Kit, then follow these
directions.

The kit will most likely be the standard no-fault type. Depending on
requirements, System A and/or System B can be used. When operating System
A, depress lever and a plastic dalkron unsubscriber will be dispensed
through the slot immediately underneath. When you have fastened the
adhesive lip, attach connection marked by the large "X" outlet hose. Twist
the silver- coloured ring one inch below the connection point until you
feel it lock.  The kit is now ready for use.

The Cin-Eliminator is activated by the small switch on the lip. When
securing, twist the ring back to its initial condition, so that the two
orange lines meet. Disconnect. Place the dalkron unsubscriber in the vacuum
receptacle to the rear.  Activate by pressing the blue button. The controls
for System B are located on the opposite side. The red release switch
places the Cin-Eliminator into position; it can be adjusted manually up or
down by pressing the blue manual release button. The opening is
self-adjusting. To secure after use, press the green button, which
simultaneously activates the evaporator and returns the Cin-Eliminator to
its storage position.

You may log off if the green exit light is on over the evaporator.
However, if the red light is illuminated, one of the Cin-Eliminator
requirements has not been properly implemented. Press the "List Guy" call
button to the right of the evaporator. He will secure all facilities from
his control panel.

To use Auto-Unsub, first undress and place all your clothes in the clothes
rack. Put on the velcro slippers located in the cabinet immediately below.
Enter the shower, taking the entire kit with you. On the control panel to
your upper right upon entering, you will see a "Shower seal" button. Press
to activate. A green light will then be illuminated immediately below. On
the intensity knob, select the desired setting. Now depress the Auto-Unsub
activation lever. Bathe normally.

The Auto-Unsub will automatically go off after three minutes unless you
activate the "Manual off" override switch by flipping it up. When you are
ready to leave, press the blue "Shower seal" release button. The door will
open and you may leave. Please remove the velcro slippers and place them in
their container.

If you have problems with the above, or if you prefer the ultrasonic
log-off mode, press the indicated blue button.  When the twin panels open,
pull forward by rings A & B. The knob to the left, just below the blue
light, has three settings, low, medium or high.  For normal use, the medium
setting is suggested.

After these settings have been made, you can activate the device by
switching to the "ON" position the clearly marked red switch. If during the
unsubscribing operation, you wish to change the settings, place the "manual
off" override switch in the "OFF" position. You may now make the change and
repeat the cycle. When the green exit light goes on, you may log off and
have lunch. Please close the door behind you.

"Schroeder, Robert" <RPS@MONARCH-HYD.COM>@midrange.com on 04/15/2002
01:40:45 PM

Please respond to linux5250@midrange.com

Sent by:  linux5250-admin@midrange.com