I posted a new version of the Windows Binary install at:

    http://klement.dstorm.net/tn5250/tn5250-0.16.3w-setup.exe

It contains these enhancements:

-- The -/+resize_fonts config keyword can be given to tell tn5250
   to try to pick font sizes that match your window size.  This
   works the same way that it did before I removed "font resizing"
   feature a week ago :)

-- I changed the Windows version of TN5250 to use the windows-1250,
   windows-1251, windows-1252, windows-1253 (etc) char maps.
   (the Unix version still uses the other maps)  (PLEASE TEST THIS,
   I DO NOT KNOW HOW WELL IT WORKS)

-- I changed the Quick-Connect dialog to load options from the
   command-line or tn5250rc file into the dialog before displaying
   it.   This allows you to use the tn5250rc file as a "defaults"
   file for the dialog.

   For example, you might make a tn5250rc file that just contains
   two lines:

          map=285
          env.TERM=IBM-3477-FC

   now, when you just run "tn5250", or double click a Windows Shortcut
   that just runs "tn5250", it will bring up the Quick-Connect with
   the "Char Map" set to 285, and the "Size" set to 27x132.

-- Added the "+dialog" config keyword to force it to display the
   Quick-Connect dialog, even if you do specify a host at the
   command-line.   (the host you gave will be displayed in the dialog)

-- Added the "+black_on_white" and "+white_on_black" keywords to make
   TN5250's colors be just black on white, or white on black.

-- Added support for config keywords to control how TN5250 displays
   the 5250 colors.   There are 8 5250 colors that can be specified.
   Here's a sample tn5250rc profile that demonstrates them:

   colors {
      host = as400
      black = #000000
      white = #FFFFFF
   # note:  5250 green is displayed as red, here:
      green = #FF0000
   # note:  5250 red is displayed as green, here:
      red   = #00FF00
      blue =  #0000FF
   # note:  5250 yellow is displayed as white, here:
      yellow= #FFFFFF
      turquoise = lightcyan
      pink = lightmagenta
   }

   You'll note that you can specify either using color names, or using a
   hex color code (in the same format as HTML uses).

   The list above demonstrates setting all 8 5250 colors.   The "color
   names" (like the lightcyan & lightmagenta above) that you can specify
   instead of a hex code are:
      white, yellow, lightmagenta, lightred, lightcyan, lightgreen,
      lightblue, lightgray, gray, brown, red, cyan, green, blue & black.

   These were purposely picked becuase they match the possible colors in
   in Curses (which is what the Unix client uses)  (And yes, this color
   support has also been enabled in cursesterm under Unix/Linux)

Thanks for all of the feedback!   Keep it coming!