On Tue, 12 Mar 2002, Tony A. Lambley wrote:

> I could also print the likes of greek, cerrilic et al, but scs2pdf wouldn't
> know what it is would it? But how could I tell it? Maybe a local option to
> dictate the coding, maybe different queues for different char sets?

Um, I don't know.  I only use latin1 here and don't have any exposure to
setting the iSeries to use a different character set.  Hopefully someone
on the list knows?

> I'll take a close look at the current full character set on ye morrow. Is all
> the relevant source on sourceforge, or will I have to muck about with
> patches? If so, please could you send me a tar or your tn5250 dirs (me lazy)?

SourceForge is up to date.  I'm trying to figure out a good (meaning "one
that I like") solution to the problem of unspecified page sizes.  So
anything I do won't affect character sets.

James Rich
james@eaerich.com