Ok I'm feeling annoying now but I think this is a good one.

For the env.DEVNAME=xxx

I would like that to be dynamic so that in my call center where I have
several people using a single win9x machine I can identify there session
names as there novell login name plus a number

So env.DEVNAME=$loginname$01

Can this work is it as simple as putting something like that in or is it
more indepth?

This thread ...