Yes, the "form" was a matter of writing an e-mail containing 8 or 10
pieces of info such as "location of source", "contact name", "product
name/model", etc.  very easy to do.

Thanks for following up on this.  I've been adding SSL support to many
open source apps that I work on, in all cases I'm calling external APIs,
so understanding this is useful to me.