tn5250 uses TCP/IP to connect to the AS/400 via the 5250e protocol, as does
Client Access and other emulators.  It does not run 5250 emulation cards.
What you're looking for is Linux drivers for each different type of card you
have, then I'm guessing you wish to telnet/ssh to the linux server and run
an emulation program using the cards.  I don't think you're in the right
place for that solution.

However, if you get the ethernet card in the AS/400, people would be able to
use tn5250 to connect instead of Windows and Client Access, thus eliminating
license fees.