On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Sean Porterfield wrote:

> Tried that, no luck.  I didn't see anything about SSL in the output of
> configure.  Where would it be looking to not find OpenSSL?  I did a `grep -i
> ssl` from /usr/local/src/tn5250 and it only found config.status.  Shouldn't
> ssl be in some file?

Yes..  it should be in ChangeLog, README.ssl, configure and configure.in
in that directory...

And in the src/ directory, it should be in Makefile.am, Makefile.in,
config.h, sslstream.c, stream.c, stream.h, and tn5250.c.   Possibly in
some more of the generated files...

> I decided to just checkout a whole new tn5250 instead of using update (I'll
> never learn I guess; I always have trouble with update.)  ./configure this
> time lists SSL.

Sounds promising...

> What do ya know, it works!  I'm at work now using putty ssh to get back to
> my home machine to run tn5250, so I don't know if my strange display is
> because of that...  I'll try it from home tonight to see how it looks.

Heh... I didn't change the way it displays anything :)

If you have any more problems, please check out README.ssl.   If you still
have problems, please send me a tracefile.  (send it to me, not the list)

Have fun... :)