  • Subject: How we use tn5250 (fwd)
  • From: Michael Madore <mmadore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:35:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

This was sent to me and I thought others might like to see it.  I want to
thank everyone who has helped to get the emulator to it's current state of
usability.  I especially want to thank Jason Felice, who has really kept
the momentum going while I've been busy with other things.  I don't even
know how much of my code is even still in there. ;-)

I never would have guessed 3 years ago when I started this that it would
have been used by more than a few people.  This open source stuff really
works. :-)

Mike Madore