  • Subject: Re: Minor Irritation
  • From: stevefx@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:06:43 -0600

FYI...I just upgraded to 0.15.5 and the problem seems to have been fixed.
Maybe that's why Jay couldn't reproduce it?

I can verify this as well. Simple recreation: do a WRKSPLF and view file.
The screen resizes to 132 cols, but I still only have a view or 80 cols
until I F20 to move to the right or drag the window somewhere else (ie,
force the redraw). I can do this with 0.14.x and 0.15.4 (haven't tested any
other 0.15.x releases).

Steve Fox
http://w3.rchland.ibm.com/~sjfox (IBM Intranet)
http://pcxtreme.org (Personal)