Carey Evans wrote:

> Istvan Benak <benci@pedia.szote.u-szeged.hu> writes:
>
> [snip]
>
> > So with the 0.12.51 I can connect to the AS/400 correctly and I can
> > manipulate the database, but when I type 20 before the patient name
> > (this number is a code which will call the editor (this editor look
> > like an very old MS Word for DOS)) it's write an fail message to me
> > and appear a something like this: (C I R D) and it's wait for a key
> > pressing!
>
> This sounds a bit like the old OfficeVision support in the Workstation
> Function/PC Organiser.  In 0.13.13, I can compose notes using the
> OV/400 word processing function, although I don't get all the features
> of a real 5250, or Win95 Client Access, for example.  I'm sure this
> didn't work in previous versions - at some stages tn5250 just crashed.
>
> If you can tell me whether you're using OfficeVision (or JustMail),
> and also tell me what the code (CPF####) and text of the error message
> are by pressing F1 with the cursor on the message, I might be able to
> see what the problem is.  You should probably also try 0.13.13, in
> case something's changed.

Hello Cary!

I think I will owe for you and for the all tn5250 team, if it will work
successfull.
So, the error message:

Message ID..: CPF1124
Sending date..: 09/10/99        Sending time..: 16:55:52

Message..: Job 185810/KAZS3/QPADEV0005 started on 99/10/09 at 16:55:52
in subsystem QUINTER in QSYS. Job entered system on 99/10/09 at
16:55:52.

So, this is the complett message what I received.

/offtopic/

Sorry guys, but I can't programming in C language, I can only in PASCAL.
So please don't send me a code, what I need to write in (except it is a
full file/code or you should write down what do I need to do as a real
lammer).
I tried the 0.13.13 the last minute but it send me that message too.
Please help me I can't solve this problem. My job is in danger, because
I can't make a Linux subnet without the AS/400 and Linux connection or
rather without the editor. (I take on that, I will make here a subnet
with the Linux system, but I didn't know the SNA is be on the world. I
never heard about it (I know that is my problem) but I seek hard a
solution (I think), but I can to get to that point where we can connect
to the AS/400 and a little modify in my system and I can use a hungarian
fonts in the TN5250, BUT the editor....

Sorry to the offtopic.

Thank you very much your help!

--
Best regards!
|       Debian GNU/Linux Potato   200MMX/32MB/1.7Gb/S3VirgeDX4Mb       |