OY!  So beyond stretching my Java skills, and PCML skills, I now need to stretch my RPG skills.....

OK...I'll dig for an example of a calling a similar API in RPG but my guess is that my RPG skills will run out of gas before I can code the same interfaces.  Then I'll need to figure out how to "generate the PCML"...

I have to always be cautious when I think something will be *easy*  (Danger! Will Robinson!)....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner