Thanks Jon

No I did not use the wizard.

I have not used that wizard before and not sure how to?

Could you advise where to find or what to search on?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Jan. 2017, at 01:21, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Glad it helped Dan - I'm afraid I don't have time to dig deeper right
now.

You didn't answer the question as to how you derived the prototypes. Did
you use the RDi wizard? If not, I would suggest trying that and comparing
the results with what you have - it has to be something relatively trivial.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com