Dieter! Dieter! Dieter! Please!

You have done excellent work with ArdGate. Still, this self-serving, self-promoting-at-the-expense-of-EVERYONE-BUT-YOU comment (attack) is without merit.

I personally know that all of these people did not just figure this out last year. They certainly don't need any more of my help in their defense, so enough said.

Regards
Vern