Has anybody ever seen this, in a QP0ZSPWP job? We're attempting to start Tomcat on a customer box, and it's throwing a .

> MSGID . . . SEV . . . FROM PGM LIBRARY TO PGM LIBRARY
> JVAB302 . . . 10 . . . QJVAJVMXIF QSYS QJVAJVMXIF QSYS
> From module . . . . . . . . : QJVAJVMXIF
> From procedure . . . . . . : sendMessage__10QjvaJvmXifFPcPviT1
> Statement . . . . . . . . . : 10
> To module . . . . . . . . . : QJVAJVMXIF
> To procedure . . . . . . . : check_J9_Envvar__10QjvaJvmXifFv
> Statement . . . . . . . . . : 129
> Thread . . . . : 0000002E
> Message . . . . : Java Virtual Machine is IBM Technology for Java.
> PID(13635)

> MSGID . . . SEV . . . FROM PGM LIBRARY TO PGM LIBRARY
> JVAB529 . . . 40 . . . QJVAUTLJVM QSYS QJVAQSHCMD QSYS
> From module . . . . . . . . : QJVAUTLJVM
> From procedure . . . . . . : JvaSendMsg
> Statement . . . . . . . . . : 4
> To module . . . . . . . . . : QJVAQSHCMD
> To procedure . . . . . . . : QjvaQshCmd
> Statement . . . . . . . . . : 759
> Thread . . . . : 0000002E
> Message . . . . : Public write authority on ".".

Looking at the message in QJVAMSGF, I see:
Message . . . . : Public write authority on "&1". Cause . . . . . : Directory "&2" in the classpath has public write authority. If more than one class file in a directory has the same name, the
first one found is run. Recovery . . . : If the Classpath security check level (CHKPATH) is *SECURE, the command cannot complete if a directory in the classpath has public write authority. Have your administrator remove public write authority from directory "&2", or change CHKPATH and run the command again. If directory "&2" remains public write authority and CHKPATH is not *SECURE, you may verify which classes are run by setting the OPTION parameter to *VERBOSE and running the command again.

but I can't make head or tail out of what it's trying to tell me.

--
JHHL