Can you post the stack trace that you're receiving?

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mikemonger@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 11:24 AM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Signature mismatch when calling java prototype

Still no dice.

The modified prototype:

d ResendOrder pr o static extproc(*JAVA:
'com.DelMonte.WMS_BPCS_Integrator.ex-
ecutable.ResendOrder':'resendOrder')
d class(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')
d o class(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')
d const
d o class(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')
d const

The modified procedure call:

ReturnMsg=ResendOrder(string(wmfac):string(charOrd));

The modified method declaration:

public class ResendOrder
{
public static String resendOrder(String Facility, String Order)
{..)
}

I think...at this point...I'm just going to have the result returned via
a data structure. Based on all the documentaion I've looked at, there's
absolutely no reason this shouldn't work. The issue can't be that the
signatures don't match, because they do. So the issue is something else
completely inexplicable.

It's the cludgy way to do it, but it'll work.