Walden,
Yes you have to return some int. Did I miss a return somewhere?

Yes, I guess what I mean by "make sure it runs first" is just do a simple
call to make sure it doesn't just throw exceptions on it's own. Then I try
to give it parameters or whatever to break it. Again, I still need to read
about TDD though, I had never heard about it until today.

--
James R. Perkins
http://twitter.com/the_jamezp