Bob skrev den 08-07-2008 14:43:
Hi Thorbjørn

add the following parameters :
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_MEASMETHOD, Cast("string", "*ROWCOL"));
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_PAGELEN, Cast("float", Arguments.LinesPerPage));
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_PAGEWIDTH, Cast("float", Arguments.ColsPerPage));
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_RECLENGTH, Cast("int", Arguments.ColsPerPage)); parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_OVERFLOW, Cast("int", Arguments.LinesPerPage));
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_CPI, Cast("float", 10));
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_LPI, Cast("float", 6));
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_PRTDEVTYPE, Cast("string", "*LINE")); //The printer data stream type. Valid values are , *IPDS, *USERASCII, *AFPDS, *LINE. parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_PAGE_DEFINITION, Cast("string", "*NONE") ); parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_ALIGNFORMS, Cast("string", "*FILE") ); //Valid values are *WTR, *FILE, *FIRST
parms.setParameter(PrintObject.ATTR_ALIGN, Cast("string", "*YES") );
Thanks Bob!

I tried converting the above (is it C#?) to Java by pure guessing and ended up with

PrintParameterList list = new PrintParameterList();
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_MFGTYPE, "*WSCST");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_WORKSTATION_CUST_OBJECT, "/QSYS.LIB/QWPDEFAULT.WSCST");
// http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l/200807/msg00010.html

list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_MEASMETHOD, "*ROWCOL");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_PAGELEN, "10");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_PAGEWIDTH, "10");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_RECLENGTH, "10");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_OVERFLOW, "10");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_CPI, "20");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_LPI, "20");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_PRTDEVTYPE, "*LINE");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_PAGE_DEFINITION, "*NONE");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_ALIGNFORMS, "*FILE");
list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_ALIGN, "*YES");

return spooledFile.getTransformedInputStream(list);

(and also with having an F trailing the float values) but apparently without any change in the output.

Suggestions anyone?