From: Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <thunderaxiom@xxxxxxxxx>
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2008 12:02:26 PM
Subject: Chainging pagination of spoolfiles

Hi.

I have looked around and created the following snippet for creating an
input stream from a SpooledFile which works well (if read with cp850 for
us) but it is paginated with 64 lines per page.  As you can see I have
tried setting the ATTR_PAGELEN attribute but it does not seem to make
any difference.  Basically I would like no pagination at all, which
probably is set with a very, very long page length, but I am a bit stuck.

    public static InputStream getInputStream(SpooledFile spooledFile)
throws AS400Exception, AS400SecurityException,
            ErrorCompletingRequestException, IOException,
InterruptedException, RequestNotSupportedException {

        PrintParameterList list = new PrintParameterList();
        list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_MFGTYPE, "*WSCST");
        list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_WORKSTATION_CUST_OBJECT,
"/QSYS.LIB/QWPDEFAULT.WSCST");
          list.setParameter(SpooledFile.ATTR_PAGELEN, 18F);

          return spooledFile.getTransformedInputStream(list);
    }

Suggestions will be appreciated :)