I found the TESTIDENTITYTOKEN.EAR file but I am not sure how this helps me. I knew that an EAR file is used by a web application server and the Wikipedia link provided earlier told me that is actually a standard JAR file. I copied the file to my PC, changed the extension to .ZIP and opened it, but did not find anything useful.

This thread ...