Joe Sam Shirah wrote:
First, I know that a char is unsigned, just been working with ASCII too much lately. In my original mail, convert 127 to 255 and 128 to 256. Figured someone would ping me for that.

I was kind of hoping that there would be something in JT400 that could help with this ... but, since there doesn't appear to be anything, I threw together this routine ...

http://code.midrange.com/d03c908314.html

david

This thread ...