Hi Thomas,

Without having seen the JavaMail code that was posted on the list, I'd suggest setting the "mail.debug" property to "true". That way, you'll get more information about what it going on. I found that extremely useful when adding SMTP authentication to an exiting app, that uses JavaMail. You can see more detail at http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/javadocs/index.html

Best regards,

David Harrison